Links & Additional Resources
More Great Resources for You:
Do you want to know more about choosing a family dentist and what procedures he can provide? The following links will help you learn more about maintaining your dental health:
- Learn about some of the qualities of a good dentist at eHow.com.
- Read about dentists and their role in oral health in this article from the American Dental Association.
- ADA.org provides a helpful overview of cosmetic dentistry for those who wish to improve their smile.
- Gum disease; care and prevention information is described well here.
- Teeth Whitening remains a popular procedure here at Lake Grove Dental. You have many choices about how you achieve this but our two most popular options are the most effective. Whether you choose Zoom!© for instant results ($350-400) or customized trays (under $100) that give you gradual change over a few weeks, there are options for anyone who is a good bleaching candidate.
- Dr. Wiltshire and Dr. Branen have complained for years about “Chiclets” teeth. These are the overly perfect, overwhite teeth seen on television stars. Here is an interesting article in the New York Times about the trend away from this look!